Thank Ebad Ahmadzadeh sent it to me!
CCNA 2 Skill test 2011
you are an employee of XYZ company, and your task is to build and configure the network for branch and connect it to the ISP network. The company has 20 equivalent branches and you are responsible for a branch
ccna 2 skill 2011
1-Access to an ISP through the interface F0/0 of router0
- Use address 192.168.1.2/24 to configure this interface.
2-Address 192.168.1.1/24 is configured on the other side at ISP
3-Prepare addressing schema for network
- on the basis of network 22.214.171.124/16 using VLSM
- configure routers interfaces
4-Configure dynamic routing OSPF on both routers.
- Include all of your network and the network to the ISP
- Summarize manually networks to 126.96.36.199/16
5-configure the default routing to the internet through the ISP network-check the availability of a web server at 188.8.131.52
6- Configure remote access to one router
- Use VTY password: cisco
- Use a password to enable secret: class